- Exercise precise inventory management
- Planning, monitoring and upkeeping day to day activities of the stores department.
- Active problem solving and leadership skills.
- Conversant in stock controlling, supervising day to day operations, book-keeping, analysis, management and preparation of reports.
- Interdepartmental coordination and communication regarding operational matters
- Management of GRNs, issue notes dispatch notes, return notes and records electronically.
- Conducting accurate periodic stock counts/ verifications and being responsible for audit verifications and improvements
- Leading and coaching the store team
- Diploma, certificate or professional qualification in Logistics or warehouse/material management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, best practices of warehousing environment and Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) requirements.
- Sound working knowledge on MS Office and email communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Sinhala.
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to work independently
- Ability to work well with teams and other departments.
- Ability to work under pressure and self-initiate.
- Ability to work on shifts
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity and preference will be given to candidates from manufacturing backgrounds.